Week 9 of the college football season has come and gone. Saturday, in particular, provided another action-packed day. We had plenty of thrilling finishes, upsets, and compelling games. Overall, it was a weekend that added to the excitement surrounding the college football season.
Now it’s time to look ahead to Week 10. This is another intriguing slate, with plenty of intriguing matchups. Most sportsbooks released their opening lines on Sunday, so let’s take a look at them and give our first impressions.
NCAAF Week 10 betting odds and lines
At the time of publication, odds were available at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- -4.5 (-110) vs. Kent State – Tuesday, November 1
- Buffalo -3 (-110) vs. Ohio – November 1
- Western Michigan +3 (-110) at Bowling Green – November 2nd
- Northern Illinois +4.5 (-110) at Central Michigan – Wednesday, November 2
- UTEP +3 (-110) at Rice – November 3rd
- Coastal Carolina -1 (-110) at Appalachian State – Thursday, November 3
- Duke -10 (-110), Boston College – November 4
- Oregon State (-4.5) at Washington (-110) – Friday, November 4
- Saturday, November 5 – Air Force -6.5 (-110) vs. Army
- Penn State -14 (-110) at Indiana – November 5
- Saturday, November 5 – Baylor +3.5 (-110) at Indiana
- Saturday, November 5 – Iowa +4.5 (-110) at Purdue
- Florida +3.5 (-110) at Texas A&M – November 5
- Missouri -2 (-110) at Kentucky – Saturday, November 5
- Maryland +5.5 (-110) at Wisconsin – November 5
- Texas -1 (-110) at Kansas State – November 5
- Oklahoma State -3.5 (-110) at Kansas – November 5
- Saturday, November 5 – Arizona +17 (-110).
- Tennessee +9.5 (-110) at Georgia – November 5
- TCU +10 (-110) at Texas Tech – Saturday, November 5
- Saturday, November 5 – West Virginia +6 (-110) at Iowa State
- Clemson -3.5 (-110) vs Notre Dame – November 5
- Alabama -13.5 (-110) vs. LSU – November 5
- South Carolina -7.5 (-110) at Vanderbilt – November 5
- Rutgers -26.5 (-110) at Michigan – Saturday, November 5
- +19.5 (-110) vs. USC – Saturday, November 5
- This season, we’ll have college football picks for almost every game!
- NCAAF Week 10 Best Early Bets
- LSU (+13.5) vs. Alabama (-110).
Since an embarrassing loss to Florida State to start the season, the Tigers have improved week by week. Even in that game, LSU had numerous chances to win in the final minutes. This offense is humming right now, with Jayden Daniels looking as at ease as ever behind center. In comparison, Alabama was able to shake off its loss to Tennessee with a convincing victory over Mississippi State on October 22. Bryce Young and the Crimson Tide should have success on offense, but with Alabama’s secondary struggling, they could be in for a long defensive night here. I’ll gladly take the points with the home underdog in a game under the lights in Death Valley.
Tennessee +9.5 (-110 points) at Georgia
Tennessee has a huge opportunity to beat the No. 1 team in the country and secure its spot in the College Football Playoff in what could be the game of the year. The Volunteers may have the most explosive offense in the country, which will be required against a talented Georgia defense. And, while this Bulldogs team is on fire offensively, Georgia’s defensive losses have been felt. This team hasn’t faced anything like Tennessee yet this season, and I expect this line to get closer to a touchdown as Saturday approaches.
West Virginia +6 (-110 points) at Iowa State
This line perplexes me, owing to Iowa State’s dismal record in one-possession games under coach Matt Campbell. The Cyclones haven’t had the best season, and that continued on Saturday with a two-touchdown loss to Oklahoma. The Iowa State offense has been unable to sustain anything in the passing game, which is how you beat a defense like West Virginia. West Virginia, on the other hand, can score in bunches against nearly any opponent, as the Mountaineers recently demonstrated against Baylor and TCU. JT Daniels and company are expected to keep this one close, and I wouldn’t be surprised if West Virginia won outright.
College Football Picks and College Football Predictions are available at OKBET Official Group. View our most recent College Football analysis, which includes College Football Parlay picks and College Football betting.